Friday, July 17, 2009

June misc.

Being home from vacation was great because we really missed hanging out with our friends and family! We came back to some great weather, so it really felt like summer was here and we were geared up to get out & enjoy it!
Tuesday, June 8th~We walked to Oakway Park with my friends, Melissa and Sydney & their kids, where we met up with a few other friends (Kelly and Beth). We had a great time chatting and watching our kids play together. Most of them are at ages where they can play independently and they watch our for each other, so it makes for a much more enjoyable park outing for us moms.
Some of the boys gathering for a game of basketball--even little Eli (:
June 9th~My sister, Katrina, came over to our house with her two boys. I couldn't wait to get my hands on baby Cedar (just 5 weeks old)! He had changed so much in the short time we were away! (: He's such a sweetie and I loved getting to snuggle him!
Griffin loves holding Cedar, too!
Becca and her kids came over for a little while, too...so we really had to share Cedar. (: Thankfully he didn't mind being passed around.
June 10th~I watched Sadie and Cohen while Becca worked that day because my parents were on vacation in California. We went to our neighborhood park to play and eat lunch...
Griffin and Cohen are becoming such good buddies (:

Sadie and Ronan being silly
Back at home Griffin kept asking me to take pictures of him so that he could see himself on the camera...
in the basketball hoop
riding the trike
June 15th~It was a sunny, beautiful day and my friend Kelly invited us over to play. Our boys play well together, especially when there's plenty of room to run around and be active. (: Their yard is so great for kids and I always love going there to see their garden and newest additions: chickens and bees! I didn't get pictures of the chickens this time, but they are getting so big & they're so fun to watch. (:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post and all the darling photos-so cute that Griffin wanted a 'photo shoot" of himself!
xoxox
MoM/emaw