Friday, March 14, 2008

Rough Week...

I am so glad it's finally Friday! The kids have been sick since last weekend, so we've been stuck at home all week. I was tempted to let Ronan go to school because he was acting fine and had plenty of energy (surprise, surprise!), but he was coughing and had a stuffy nose so I kept him home. Griffin has been pretty miserable...teething, runny nose, coughing, and a fever off & on. He's been sleeping fine at night, but he hasn't been napping well for almost 2 weeks, which makes for really long days for me ): I'm exhausted and frustrated because I started getting sick yesterday and felt awful today. But, it's the weekend now and I have a lot of help from Josh. I'm just praying that everyone will feel better soon and that I will recover quickly!

You can tell that Griffin feels pretty lousy ):
Ronan has been very caring and gentle with Griffin this week (:

No comments: