Monday, July 28, 2008

Quick Update: Plaster and Painting

The garage door and all of the exterior doors have been installed. The siding is close to being done and we've decided on exterior paint colors. We will hopefully be ready to paint in the next few weeks.
A view of the front of the house:
The dry wall and plaster has been done for a few weeks now, and we are in the process of painting & prepping for cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms.
Here is a look at the plaster:
View from the upstairs looking down at the fireplace:
Our appliances have been delivered:
Throughout the construction process I haven't gotten to do much work on the house because I am mainly with the kids, but lately I've been getting to do a lot of painting. We've been putting the kids to bed, bringing the baby monitor out to the new house, and then painting until we are tired. (:

Katrina came over to paint with me last Friday night and we finished the laundry room and kitchen!

1 comment:

Jon and Amy said...

Wow- you guys rock! You are getting so much done! I wish I was right there along with you painting... :(
Thanks for the house update! It's been too long since I've seen it in person!
We're so excited for you guys!