Friday, April 3, 2009

Valentine's Day

The boys and I made these super sweet cookies to deliver to family and our neighbor friends on Valentine's Day. They are cherry chip cake mix cookies with cherry frosting. I'm glad we gave most of them away because I would've eaten way too many!
When I wasn't looking Griffin climbed up onto the counter in search for more cookies. (: They were very hard to resist!
In the morning on Valentine's Day, Ronan and I made cinnamon rolls in the shape of a heart for breakfast. I just love his smiley eyes in this picture. (:
Daddy and Griffin eating breakfast together.
Great Grammie & Grandpa Lermo stopped by to give Ronan and Griffin some special goodies.

We gave the boys some new pop-up books and a game--more practical than "Valentiney". (:

Griffin feeling pretty cool in his skeleton shirt. It has a heart on it, so it was kind of appropriate for Valentine's Day. (:
After that, the boys and I headed out to make our special deliveries while Josh worked on projects at the house. It was a good way for us to give Josh some uninterrupted work time.

Griffin bringing treats to Grammie's house. He was so excited about carrying plates of cookies all by himself to each house. (:
Papa and Memaw's house

1 comment:

hechtr said...

what a great mom you are Gretchen! and Griffin looks like such a big boy, walking up to Grammie's door!
xoxo
memaw