Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fun with the Henry boys

While my parents were in Maui at the beginning of July I helped my sister, Katrina, with her boys since she was back to work after her maternity leave. It was exciting for my boys to have Finley over to play with and also baby Cedar who was just 2 months old at the time! It's been so long since I've had a baby to take care of, so it was a lot of fun for me. (: It helps that Cedar is such a sweet and mellow baby! We kept things pretty simple and mostly stayed home, played with toys, and watched Curious George cartoons. I really enjoyed having that time to get to know my nephews better!
jammie boys
One of the mornings I decided to give all three boys a bath in my big tub...with bubbles & jets and all. (:
Silly Faces
Such happy boys!
Ronan loved trying to entertain Cedar. He played his guitar and sang songs to him...and Cedar seemed to really like it. (:

On one of the days, when I just had Finn, we walked to a "free lunch" park with Amy and her kids.

No comments: