Monday, November 16, 2009

Canoe Trip

On Saturday, September 12th, we had the day totally open (which doesn't happen very often), so Josh had the idea to take the boys canoeing.  We borrowed my parent's canoe and went to the Alton Baker canoe canal.  The water is very calm there and not very deep, so we felt safe having the kids in the boat.  They were SO excited about it!  Ronan was eager to help out and ended up rowing with Josh almost the whole time.    

the four of us



We found a spot where the kids could play in the water and I could pick blackberries.  Josh let Ronan row them around in circles. (:



It was such a beautiful day--and so nice to spend time with my favorite guys!

I love the looks on their faces in this picture.  I have a feeling that our sons will grow up to be just like their thrill-seeking daddy. (:  They went down this "waterfall" over & over again.

No comments: