Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dinner with Friends

 On Saturday, January 30th, we went to Mezza Luna pizza with the Turanski family.  I was supposed to be bringing them dinner that night (because Kelly is going through chemotherapy), but she was feeling so great that day that she wanted to get out of the house and asked if we could do that instead.  We joked throughout the evening that she just didn't want me to cook for her...and I tried not to take it personally. (:  Ha ha!  I was fine not making dinner, especially if it meant getting to go out to eat with them!  We had such a fun time visiting and laughing together.  It was a good thing for all of us! 
The pizza was sooo yummy!
  
 the boys
  
A blurry picture of Alan tickling Griffin & Eli.
  
Me & Kelly
 

2 comments:

hechtr said...

You guys are such blessings to each other!!
God bless you!

Kelly Turanski said...

I actually like this picture of us alot! who knew I should have been in the hospital!