Thursday, September 27, 2007

Building Permit



We got a call from the City of Eugene on Tuesday saying that our building permit was ready! Yeah!! Of course we were so excited! We have had to do a lot of waiting this year which we were prepared for, but for some reason the building permit was the hardest thing to wait for. I guess because it's the one thing that has been holding us back from actually building our house. I spent much of this past year feeling nervous and anxious about this project, but now I'm feeling mostly excited and just a little bit nervous (: I wouldn't be me if I didn't worry a little.

Anyway, I am so excited to have a permit! I am also so proud of Josh for all of the effort he put into drawing up the plans, doing the research, going to the city (over and over again), meeting with advisors, and gathering all the information we needed to submit our plans. And all that while dealing with the stress of a new baby and a new job. He's amazing!

Now I guess it's time for the fun to begin! Ronan is so ready for the backhoes and excavators to come to his backyard. He wants to invite all his friends over to watch (:

1 comment:

Katrina Henry said...

Hey! I like your blog. It's pretty! :) I think you should keep doing it...

Good pictures of the trees too!

Let me know when I can add your blog to my favorite links so that everyone who looks at mine can look at yours.... :)

Katrina