Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Later in the day on August 10th we celebrated Josh's mom's (Grammie's) birthday at the park near their house. As always it was fun hanging out with the family and getting all of the cousins together to play.

Josh and his mom swinging together.
Dylan, Ethan, and Ronan playing in the sand.
Ronan and Lydia
Josh and Griffin sliding together.
Josh thought it would be fun to drag Griffin around the sand in this box. He loved it (:
Ronan wanted to join in, too.
What a fun Daddy!
Griffin kept rubbing his eyes with his sandy hands, so we had to clean him up at the drinking fountain.
All better now.
Amy made cupcakes for dessert.
We gave Grammie a garden stake with a frog on it (:
(Ethan and Macey watching Grammie)
Grammie with all seven grandkids!

1 comment:

Jon and Amy said...

Great pictures, Gretchen! I know I have a lot of the same ones, but it's still so fun to see the pictures from everyone else's point of view! I especially like the Grammie/grandkid shot at the end- I clicked on it to blow it up and I noticed that Lydia is holding her baby doll in the picture- I thought it was funny because it can kind of represent the 8th grand baby in my tummy! haha :)