Wednesday, August 6, 2008

July 29, 2008

Ronan is 4 years old!!
I took so many pictures between his party and actual birthday that I had a hard time picking which ones to include in my blog. I added an album in the left hand column if you want to view more pictures. (: We had fun celebrating our big boy on his Birthday~ my favorite day of the year as my dad always says on each of our birthdays. (:
For lunch Josh met us at Papa's Pizza along with some family members who were available at lunch time: Memaw & Papa, the Chases, the Greens, and Great Grammie & Grandpa Lermo. Ronan got a free mini pizza and a t-shirt! Gotta love Papa's Pizza!
I brought cookies for dessert...
Becca and the kids came over after lunch to play with the birthday boy (while Griffin napped). Having them over helped pass the time while we waited for Josh to get off work. I was almost as excited as Ronan was about his presents... it was fun shopping for him! (:
Such a cool 4 year old (:
A new Speed Racer lunch box! He also got some new swim trunks, another Speed Racer car, and some books--a Batman one and a Pirates of the Caribbean book with magnetic pieces.
His big gift from us was a new bike!
All ready to try it out!
He needs a little boost to get started, but then he can ride on his own and use the brakes to stop. He's such a strong, confident boy!
A picture with my Birthday Boy (:
A few days later this special gift arrived in the mail from Great Aunt Nancy and Uncle Mike. What a perfect book for Ronan!

1 comment:

Kenton Henry said...

What a big 4 year old! I love the expression on Ronan's face when he's holding up 4 fingers. :) So sweet!