Saturday, September 6, 2008

Quick Update

I have so much to catch up on...so many fun August moments and now we're already into September, but it will have to wait! We have been busier than ever these last two weeks...continuing to work on our new house while also finishing up several projects to get our current house ready to sell. I'm happy to report that our house is officially on the market!! If you want to check out our listing, click here. Feel free to spread to word to any locals looking to buy a house. (:

As you can see from the pictures, we have completely moved out of our house. Most everything is in storage in the attic of our new house, and my parents have graciously opened their upstairs "apartment" for us to live in until we get occupancy in the new house (by the end of the month, lord willing!). It has been working out really well! The kids especially are having fun living at Memaw & Papa's house, and I have enjoyed having the extra help while Josh is working overtime on the house.

I'll try to post pictures soon!

2 comments:

Jesse and Carolyn said...

Your house looks great! We'd totally buy it if we had more money! :/ Good luck!

Jon and Amy said...

Oh my goodness, the house looks awesome! I haven't been over there is so long- it was fun to see everything you guys have been working so hard on!