Thursday, October 9, 2008

Special Visitors

On August 27, 2008, my mom's Aunt Norrine and Uncle Frank came to visit us all the way from Shreveport, Louisiana! We were one of many stops they made on this trip, and we felt very honored that they were able to come so far to see us! This was Uncle Frank's very first time to Oregon~so that was pretty cool! They are so special to all of us...I was fortunate to get to live near them during my time at NSU in Louisiana. They came to my volleyball games and I got to spend some weekends and holidays at their house. It was so nice having them here in the pacific northwest! We had a lot of fun reminiscing and catching up with one another.

Mom and Aunt Norrine
Most of our family was able to gather for dinner at my parent's house--this was the best picture I found where everyone was looking at the camera--except me with my eyes closed! :)

No comments: