Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baking & Decorating

Wow, I am still back in December trying to get caught up on this blog! I'm going to try to get through some of these posts quickly so I can move on. (: I did enjoy looking back at these pictures because December was a really fun & busy month for us. Lots of holiday parties and preparations...and even some snow! So here it goes. I'll mostly let the pictures do the talking...

The boys really got into decorating the tree this year! It was fun getting all of our decorations out and putting them up in our new house. It made the house feel more cozy since we still hadn't unpacked completely or hung things on the walls.

The finished tree:
On December 14th we had my family over for a little baking party. Everyone brought ingredients to make Christmas cookies and treats. Our kitchen handled it well...there was plenty of counter space and the double oven worked great! We made a lot of cookies! It was a lot of fun!
Me, Sadie, Ronan, and Becca
Memaw and Griffin
Ronan and Memaw

Katrina and Becca
Chef Tyler
Everyone helped decorate the sugar cookies, even the guys. (:

Papa helped keep the kiddos entertained, too.
Speed Racer Griffin (:

1 comment:

hechtr said...

Thanks Greta! That WAS fun looking back on those fun times! Now I want to make cookies tho' and I have to go to work instead/-;
love ya!
mom/emaw