Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Coast Trip part 3

After checking out of the Hallmark Resort we ate lunch then drove to the North Jetty. Griffin fell asleep in the car, so Josh and Ronan went exploring and I waited for Griffin to wake up. When Griffin and I got to the jetty we could barely see Josh & Ronan because they had gone out so far. It took them awhile to return to us, but Griffin was pretty entertained with finding rocks and watching the boats coming and going in the bay.

A timer shot of us~it was too bright for Griffin to look up. :) I'm usually the one taking pictures (of Josh and the boys), so I'm trying to make more of an effort to get pics with my boys!
Proof that I was there (:
Pretty soon we could see Josh and Ronan in the distance bounding from rock to rock. Ronan is so coordinated just like his daddy!


Ronan wanted me to take this picture so he could show it to Sadie. (:
Griffin is happiest being in Josh's arms!

My Guys
Blocking the sun

On the way back to the car Josh found a spot to make this teeter totter.

2 comments:

Terra said...

Looks like so much fun, Gretchen!! I miss living near the coast!! I'm so glad that the weather was so agreeable for you guys!!

Jon and Amy said...

What great pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm excited to go back to the coast soon!
I really love the picture of your shadow- such long legs! :)
I also really love the silhouette of Josh and the boys- I'm glad you framed it!
I'm also glad you are trying to get in more pictures, too- I know it's hard to do when you take all of them~ :)!
Keep up the awesome blogging! I love checking it!