Sunday, March 1, 2009

Christmas Eve

For the past several years we have hosted a casual Christmas Eve dinner at our house for my side of the family (whoever can make it). This year it was my parents, the Henry family, and my brother, Erik. We had a nice time eating together and just hanging out. Earlier that day Josh was at Trader Joes and they were giving out free gingerbread house kits, so we decorated it that evening. (: This was the first year (ever) that I had all of my gift wrapping and food preparation done before Christmas Eve. It felt so great to be able to have a calm and relaxing night before Christmas!


It was hard to convince the kids, especially Griffin and Finley, that the treats were supposed to go on the gingerbread house!
New jammies from Memaw and Papa!
Reading to my sleepy, rosy-cheeked boys.

No comments: