Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy 30th Amy!!

Ahhh, I'm two months behind in blogging and I'm trying to catch up! I just can't let myself skip some of these memorable events!
On April 18th we finally got to celebrate my sister-in-law's (Amy) 30th Birthday. Her actual birthday was the day before Easter, so they decided to wait and have a big party the next weekend. The party was in the atrium at our church so there was plenty of room for all the kids to run around and play. It was a great party with lots of Amy's family and closest friends! There were a bunch of old pictures of Amy through the years and we all got a kick out of seeing how funny we looked in middle school (that's when my family moved to Eugene and first met the Ruddick family). (:

Amy's sweet family
Katrina, Stephanie, Sandy, Nicole, and Adalie
Macey and Sadie
Josh eating at the kid table. (:
Amy, Josh, & Erin

Opening gifts
Ethan and Macey were very excited to give this special plant to their mommy.

No comments: