Friday, October 23, 2009

Lane County Fair

On August 21st we went to the fair with my sister, Katrina, and her family. Josh was able to join us during his lunch break, and while he was there we let the kids go on a few rides.
Josh, Griffin, baby Cedar, Finn, and Ronan
This picture so perfectly shows the difference in our boys' personalities. (: Ronan was super excited about the ride, while Griffin was very hesitant and didn't enjoy it very much. After watching Ronan and Finn go on a few rides, Griffin ended up asking to go on one too. I was glad that he wasn't traumatized by the experience....just cautious, which is fine with me. (:
Ronan and Finn had a blast going on rides together.

The dragon roller coaster was their favorite--I love Ronan's look of pure joy in this picture. (:
Ronan was SO happy to be at the fair!
Lunch time
1st taste of cotton candy (:
We also met up briefly with Josh's mom and sister & her family.
After lunch Josh rode the bus back to work, but he accidentally took my car keys with him.): So, after we checked out the animal exhibits, Katrina & Kenton drove to EWEB to get my keys and then met me at my car. (Thanks again, guys!) I was so thankful that we weren't stranded there all day! (:

No comments: