Monday, October 29, 2007

11 months old!

Griffin turned 11 months last Friday. I can hardly believe it! His birthday is coming so fast! He is such a fun little guy. Here he is doing his favorite trick: "How big is Griffin?"
So Big!
Josh and Griffin were home together while I took Ronan to a birthday party, and when we came home Josh had taken a bunch of pictures of Griffin riding the 4-wheeler! He even managed to push the pedal a few times and moved forward a bit. I think he felt pretty proud of himself (:
Anytime Griffin sees us open the door he crawls as fast as he can to go out (: He loves being outside! We have been taking advantage of the dry fall days when we have them. He is starting to become interested in all of Ronan's toys, especially the trucks!

Griffin loves it when I brush his hair, so one day I handed the brush to him and he just brushed and brushed his hair for the longest time. I love the color of his hair (and Ronan's too), I wonder if it will stay the same color as he grows up...

Griffin officially took his very first step on Sunday night! I went to get him from the nursery after our small group and he was so excited to get to me. The nursery worker stood him up and as I got close to him he took a step and leaned to reach me. He hasn't taken any steps since then, but he can stand on his own for a really long time and squat to pick something up, then stand up again! He is getting so big! Almost one!!!

2 comments:

Kenton Henry said...

What a big kid! I can't believe how big our boys are getting. Has it really already been a year since they were teeny tiny in our tummies?! Amazing!

ProfessR said...

I love all these photos of Griffin! He's as sweet as he is cute! and smart too!
memaw and papa love you, Griffy!