Wednesday, December 26, 2007

After church on Sunday we all drove up to Portland to celebrate Christmas with the Neals and Grandma Janet and Grandpa. We planned it for that day so Erik could be there since he was driving down from Seattle.

Every year we draw names for a gift exchange with my Stoerman aunts and cousins. This year I gave to Aunt Nancy and Hannah gave to me. She gave me two really cute shirts and three pairs of patterned socks! Everyone got such nice gifts and there was lots of yummy food! We all brought appetizers and goodies to share.
Above: Becca, Grandpa, Katrina, Grandma Janet, Erik and me
Below: Aunt Robin, Grandpa, Eleanor, Grandma Janet, Hannah, and Uncle Truls
Uncle Truls had been joking with Katrina and me saying that he wanted his picture to make it in our blogs....so here you go, Uncle Truls (: I would've included you even if you hadn't asked!
Grandpa finally got to hold Griffin, who tends to stay close to Mommy and especially Daddy these days (:
We all had such a fun time visiting, playing the Wii, and just catching up. Thanks Neal family for hosting!

1 comment:

ProfessR said...

Great photos and yes,it WAS a fun party at the Neals'-Stoerman Gift exchange! I got a cozy brown fleece hoody from Eleanor and a Disney scrapbook kit for all our photos from our July-day in the Magic Kingdom! hurray! thanks Elle!
"Aunt Jan"