Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The walls are going up now...and Ronan got to help! Nick and James worked so fast yesterday as the weather went from sunny and warm to raining off and on. When we got home from Moms of Grace, Ronan got his boots on and ran out to the construction site to check on the progress. Nick told Ronan that he made it just in time to help them lift one of the walls! I got the camera out just in time (:

Later on, Josh got to help raise a wall when he got home from work. (I didn't know he was home yet, so that's why I didn't get a picture) They made a lot of progress in just one day!

1 comment:

Jesse and Carolyn said...

Hey Ruddicks! I just read all the posts, since I haven't made it to the internet club in FOREVER! It looks like you guys are having a great, busy Christmas season! Everyone (and everything) looks great!

Merry Christmas!