Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve

My parents and Erik came over for dinner on Christmas Eve. We've done this the past few years for those who don't have a formal gathering to go to. I think it's also nice for my mom to have something fun to do in memory of her mom's Christmas Eve birthday. We usually eat some kind of seafood, so Josh made sushi and Mom made mandarin chicken-yummy!
Erik and Josh always have a lot to talk about, so they enjoyed getting to catch up and have detailed conversations about camera equipment, computers, and snowboarding. Papa and Ronan played with lots of toys and had a little jam session.
Ronan and Griffin got to open a present from Memaw and Papa, and one present from us- matching Christmas jammies (:
When everyone left Josh finished wrapping presents and I prepared food for the next day. Amazingly enough, I think we got to bed by midnight!

No comments: