Sunday, February 17, 2008

starting the siding

The Henry family came over yesterday so that Kenton could help Josh with a few things. It was nice to have Katrina and Finley over too because the kids have fun together and I enjoy having a friend (sister) to talk to while Josh works (:

Finn and Griffin played store with Ronan's cash register. It was cute watching them figure out how to push the buttons and make the drawer open. In this picture Finley is sneaking the money...but Griffin doesn't seem to mind (:
We played outside for a long time because it was sunny and dry. It actually felt pretty warm in the sun! I got out Ronan's Kawasaki power wheel for him to ride around on. Griffin loves to sit on it and he can even push the pedal to drive it a little (on the slowest speed & when I'm right there!). Katrina helped Finn sit behind Griffin and they rode together (:
Josh and Kenton installed two more windows and did some prep for the siding.
My parents came over later in the day, and my dad & Josh were able to start putting up the siding! They put up 4 rows on the east wall, then I got to take over for my dad and I helped put up 5 more rows. It's just the beginning of a very long process, but it was still exciting! I enjoyed getting to be involved & work with Josh (:

1 comment:

Katrina Henry said...

So fun to see Finn interacting with his cousins! He really enjoys playing with Griffin & Ronan.