Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

I made Pink Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast (:
Ronan, Griffin, and I went for a walk at the mall with Becca, Sadie, & Cohen and our friends Lindsey & Tayden, then we drove around making special Valentine deliveries. I had to get a picture of Griffin wearing his matching hat and shirt (:
When Josh got home we gave gifts to each other and the kids. Griffin got some animal puppets and Ronan got a new playdough set. Then we took the kids over to the Chase's house so Josh and I could go on a date...and we watched the Chase kids the next night so Aaron & Becca could go on a date. It worked out really well!
Josh got these flowers for me (:
Ronan took these next two pictures of us. I did a little bit of cropping, but I think they turned out pretty well (:
Celebrating our 10th Valentine's Day together!
Oh yeah, for our date we went to see a movie. I couldn't remember the last time we had gone to a movie, so we went to the new theater and saw Juno (loved it!). Afterwards we ate dinner at the mall and ended up going to Costco to look at furniture (: We laughed because it wasn't a very romantic date, but it was so much fun. We just enjoyed hanging out & talking and getting to do what we wanted for a few hours. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins. Aaron and Becca got heart-shaped pizzas and Becca made a heart-shaped ice cream cake. So fun!

1 comment:

Katrina Henry said...

Ronan is quite the little photographer! Nice shots. :) We had a lot of fun playing today. I'm still picking dirt from underneath Finn's fingernails. :) What a boy! Kenton had fun. He doesn't usually enjoy "building" things or anything that requires measuring, cutting & nailing. So that's saying something!