Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Morning

Reading the Christmas story:
the five of us
My new hat & slippers from Josh
Kung Zhu Pets!
Oregon State Beaver jerseys!
I love his excitement & cute expressions!
Jaimi sent me these gifts from Thailand where she was playing pro beach volleyball this fall!
~so peaceful~
My big gift to Josh...
...a firepit for the backyard.
Josh's gift to me/us was a Nook! (:
Our big gift to the boys was a battery-powered motorcycle that we bought off Craigslist.  It's definitely something that the boys will grow into, and in the meantime it's a toy that Josh will have a lot of fun with. (:  He rides the boys up & down our street on it--I'm sure the neighbors get a good laugh out of it! (:

The guy who sold us the motorcycle also had this Hobie Cat on his property that he wanted to give to us.  Josh, who is always up for adventure and a project, excitedly took him up on his offer. (; 
Hobie One Kanobi~ it couldn't have had a more perfect name for our Star Wars-loving boys!

No comments: