Friday, January 7, 2011

School's Out!

December 21st ~ As winter break arrived I tried to think of a few fun things to do with my kids while I had all three at home, and going to open gym was one of them.  Ronan and Griffin love going to NAAG, and they were so excited to hear that their cousins were going to be joining us!  It was the perfect way for the kids to burn some pre-Christmas energy, and also fun for my sisters and I to get a chance to hang out!
Griffin on the rock wall:
Cedar figuring out the trampoline:
Sadie on the rope swing, with Ronan, Finn, Cohen, & Griffin waiting for turns:
Tate liked looking up at the ceiling & the lights (:
Cohen, Sadie, & Aunt Gretchen (:
Lovin' the Moby Wrap!
Griffin & Finn in the castle:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun day! and great i
dea for those pre-christmas days of waiting'!!
M&P