Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Ronan has been learning about Mexico in his preschool class these last few weeks, so today they had a Cinco de Mayo Party! Griffin and I picked up Josh at work and we joined Ronan for his party.

Here I am with Ronan and his friends standing in line for the pinatas. Each kid made their own pinata by decorating a paper bag and filling it with candy. Then they each took a turn trying to break open their own pinata. I thought it was a great idea for 3 year olds!
Griffin looks very serious in this picture, but he really loves being in Ronan's classroom! He warmed up quickly and started playing with toys. He even got to sit at the table with the kids and have a quesadilla and juice. (:
I love the colorful sombreros!
A close-up of Ronan. It's hard to believe he is almost done with his first year of school!
It was a beautiful, sunny day! When Josh got home from work he played outside with the kids while I made dinner (enchiladas & rice). I had to get a picture of this:
Our boys LOVE spending time with Daddy!
After dinner Josh helped Ronan ride a bike without training wheels!! He did an amazing job! We were so proud of him. I'll upload a video in my next post (:

1 comment:

hechtr said...

What a fun full day Cinco de Mayo was! Griffin is so fearless on the
'daddy-swing'! I wonder what records he'll be breaking...? like big brother riding a 'dos-wheeler' @
age 3.75!?
MUY bien !
<3 memaw