Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last Week of School

Ronan and Sadie went on a field trip with their classes to Sheldon Park on Monday to celebrate the end of the school year (their school ends so early!). Griffin and I went along, and my mom walked over with Finley to join us! Ronan calls this park "Memaw's Park" since it's so close to her house, and Sadie calls it her "Birthday Park" because she had a B-day party there one year. (: They were very excited and had SO much fun playing with their friends!

Griffin climbing the play structure.
Ronan and Griffin greeting Finn and Memaw (:
Sadie eating snack with her classmates.
Ronan eating his snack with his buddy Forrest.
It's hard to believe that Ronan is already done with his 1st year of preschool! I'm so glad we decided to have him go as a 3 year old. It was such a good experience for him...meeting new friends, learning from such a nice & patient teacher, going to music class & P.E., field trips, etc. I know that Ronan enjoyed having a break from home, and I really valued the 1:1 time I got to have with Griffin. I am continually amazed at how quickly time flies, and I am reminded on a regular basis that I need to slow down a little...worry a lot less... and just enjoy my boys and all of the blessings in my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! And good advice at the end! :)
~Amy

ProfessR said...

We're so proud of Ronan the pre-school graduate! His physical and emotional growth amazes us and his teacher noticed that too! Your patient parenting is paying off!
xoxo
mom-memaw