Friday, May 2, 2008

Ladies Night at Chico's

Last night I was a model in a fashion show fund raiser at Chico's, a clothing store in the Oakway Mall. The women from our church were invited to come to the store for appetizers and shopping, and a percentage of the merchandise sales went to the women's ministry at Grace. I was a little nervous at first because I thought we were going to have to walk the runway, but it ended up being very casual and comfortable. We just walked around the store and mingled with the customers/guests and talked about what we were wearing. I really liked each of the outfits & accessories that were chosen for me to wear...especially the dress. I'll have to check back to see if it will go on sale (:

My Mom was one of the models, too (:
Jody and I

Mom and I modeling our black and white outfits.

Photos by Katrina Henry (:

1 comment:

hechtr said...

This WAS fun! Thanks for sharing the photos, Katrina and Gretchen! The food was So yummy too! Such a treat!
<3
Mom