Friday, May 2, 2008

A New Park

I took the kids for a ride in the bike trailer by myself for the first time today! Josh has always been the one to pull the trailer when we ride together, so I decided that I better get some practice so that we can switch off on longer bike rides. It was a lot of fun and a little easier than I expected it to be.

I recently heard about a park on Best Ln. that was built about a year ago, so we rode to it today. It's an awesome little park! There is a great play structure, a merry-go-round, and a sand area with water. (: Ronan loved the water & sand! He ended up completely drenching himself with water, then rolling around in the sand. Thankfully we stayed long enough for his clothes and hair to dry...the sand brushed off easily. Next time I'll remember swimsuits and baby powder (the best trick in getting wet sand off!).


Griffin- 17 months old
Ronan- 3 and 3/4 years old

No comments: