Saturday, May 23, 2009

Family Party

We celebrated my Birthday a few days early with my family on Sunday, April 5th...everyone gathered at my parent's house after church for lunch. My mom and Josh collaborated and made all of the fixin's for Yumm bowls (like at Cafe Yumm for the non-Oregonians). It's a favorite for most of my family. (:
Enjoying my Yumm bowl

For dessert Josh made a butterscotch cheesecake! It was SO delicious! I love cheesecake, so Josh learned how to make it a few years ago and has made it each year for my Birthday ever since. (:
We had gorgeous weather that day! It felt great to sit outside in the warm sun, surrounded by my family. I got some new spring clothes and gift certificates...I felt very loved & spoiled. My boys were being extra cuddly and sweet, which is always nice. (:


Me with my my sisters


1 comment:

Jodee said...

I LOVE Yumm bowls! My sister and I always make my parents bring us yumm sauce from OR each time they visit.