Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas morning

I woke up early on Christmas morning to prepare food for our day full of family gatherings.  I like to be the first one up on Christmas so that I can have the video camera ready to catch the boys coming down the stairs and seeing the presents for the first time!  Ronan came down first and seemed stunned by all the presents.  He sat on the couch and just stared at the tree. (:  Then he started getting anxious for Griffin & Josh to wake up, so after a little while I let him go wake them up.  Ronan was excited to see the Santa wrapping paper...this was the first year that he had specific items on his wish list and wrote a letter to Santa.  It was so much fun for Josh and me to experience the excitement of Christmas through the eyes of our boys!
Ronan looking for his name on the gifts, while Griffin was still trying to wake up. (:

 Opening gifts from daddy's best friend, "Uncle" Logan,
 

Griffin: "What's it gonna be?"

 
Griffin got the Monty Rex moving dinosaur from Santa
 
cool new pirate ship!

Josh and the boys got me my very own set of pink tools. (:


 Just what Ronan wanted & had asked Santa for!
 
A pearl necklace for me from Josh.
 
I surprised Josh and got him one of his most favorite things: a foosball table!
 

No comments: