Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April 8th

My Birthday turned out to be such a special day!  I felt so loved and spoiled by my friends and family.  
In the morning I got to be pampered at my mom's hair salon with highlights, a haircut, and a paraffin hand treatment.  It was wonderful!
After my hair appointment, my friend, Kelly, and I went to lunch at Olive Garden.
My boys were very sweet to me all day and kept giving me hugs and kisses.  Ronan had t-ball practice in the afternoon, so when it was over we all went out to dinner at Red Robin. 
Red came over to our table and played a game of tic-tac-toe with Griffin. (:
Me & my boys--before we devoured my birthday sundae (:
After dinner it was finally time for presents!  I think the boys were more impatient than I was. (:
Me with some of my birthday surprises. 
32 tulips from my mom, a handmade hat from my friend, Sydney, and a hydrangea plant from my friend, Melissa.

No comments: