Saturday, March 29, 2014

Happy Birthday, Josh!

October 2013~ Josh and I went out to one of our favorite sushi restaurants, Izumi, for his birthday (a few days early)  Happy Birthday, my love!  I am SO very thankful that you were born 36 years ago!  

Oh so yummy!
Sunday October 6th~ I made Josh's favorite breakfast: bacon, eggs, and biscuits & gravy.  I love that it was warm enough to eat in the backyard!
Surrounded by his silly boys!
I realized when we got to church that we were all wearing stripes and coordinating colors!  So of course we had to get a picture. ;)
On the Saturday after Josh's birthday we went to Detering Orchard with Josh's family for the Apple Daze celebration.
Such a fun Daddy!  He's always up for some fun. 
Our goofy Ronan!
All nine of the Ruddick cousins!
On the hayride
It started out drizzly, but by the end of our time there the sun came out!
Family pics by Jon (Tate was not feeling very cooperative!)
Everyone came to our house that evening, along with all of my family to celebrate with Josh.
Patty and I made lasagna and we had salad, bread, and an ice cream sundae bar for dessert.
It was a pleasant evening for eating outside!
Time for dessert!

No comments: