Saturday, January 12, 2008

Baking with Ronan

Ronan helped me make cupcakes yesterday for our builder (and friend), Nick, for his 30th birthday. We started baking first thing in the morning before Griffin woke up. It was nice to have some special time with Ronan. He was such a patient helper!
He put all of the papers in the muffin tin by himself and helped with mixing the batter.
We got the cupcakes into the oven just as Griffin was waking up, so we all ate breakfast while we waited for the cupcakes to finish baking.
A little while later Josh called to let us know that Nick was taking the day off (for his B-Day), so we wouldn't be able to give him his cupcakes ): So, we set aside a few for him and took the rest to share with my family at dinner last night.

Maybe we'll make some brownies for Nick on Monday morning, because I don't know if Ronan and I can handle having chocolate in our house that we are not supposed to eat (:

3 comments:

Kenton Henry said...

Cute! I like Ronan's apron. And his smile is pretty cute too! :)

Jon and Amy said...

I love these pictures! Especially the one of Ronan looking so proud of himself! :) Good idea to bake- it looked like a lot of fun!

Jon and Amy said...

Yay- I got my comments to finally work! I was having a problem getting them to publish, but I finally took the time to figure it out, and what do you know, it worked! :)