Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1st Night Continued...

After dinner we all got ready to go out on the town. Everyone decided to go to Harrahs where there was an outdoor stage with live music and dancing.

Here is Kari being ever SO excited about being in Vegas!! I forgot how much fun we all used to have together, and a big part of that was Kari! She seriously is one of the most fun & funny people I've ever known!
This picture turned out kind of crazy, but I thought it was still cool. The girl on the right has two daughters who are the same ages as my boys. Ronan and her oldest were born just days apart, and her younger daughter's name is Rowan and was born a month before Griffin. There were only a handful of us in our group that were married and had kids, so it was neat to find those little connections (:
The band turned out to be really good. The mostly played 80's rock music, and then while they were taking breaks the DJ played hip hop music. It was so much fun! We all stuck together and danced the night away (:
Jaimi, Renee, and I
Leslie and I
Jaimi and Tamarah were the first ones to go back to the hotel around midnight. I was starting to feel tired at that point too, but Renee and I somehow managed to stay up until 3am! The rest of the girls got back around 5:00 in the morning. It was crazy...but so much fun!

1 comment:

Kenton Henry said...

Such fun! I'm so glad you were able to do that Gretchen! What a great group of friends. :)