Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunny Friday

We are finally getting a dose of long-awaited warm spring weather! I don't know how long it will last, but we have been enjoying every minute of it!

On Friday I decided to let Ronan ride his bike while Griffin rode in the stroller. They usually ride in our double jogger, but lately Ronan has been more excited about riding his bike. I knew that my friend was going to be at Oakway Park, but I figure it would be too far for Ronan to ride, so I planned to go to a closer park. We started on our way and I soon realized that Ronan was doing great on his bike and he would be fine going all the way to Oakway. I was really impressed! I had to walk pretty fast and jog at times to keep up with him, and he never complained about getting tired. We made it in 20 minutes and had a great time playing with our friends. Afterwards we met Josh at Hawaiian Time for lunch, then he drove us home (: Ronan probably could've made it home on his bike, but I'm pretty sure it would have been a little too much for him. He went down for his nap without a fuss...they both slept great that afternoon! I forgot my camera, but I took a few pictures with my phone that I will try to upload later. Here are some pictures from the rest of our day:

Our cherry tree full of blossoms.
Griffin discovered his pockets while we were walking to our mailbox (all the way down our gravel street). I think he felt pretty cool (:
Playing on scooters
Their favorite past time...playing with diggers in the dirt and rocks.
Griffin entertaining himself in the kitchen while I cooked dinner (:

No comments: