Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Big 3-0!

I cannot believe that I'm turning 3o! I definitely don't feel like what I thought 30 would feel like, so I guess that's a good sign (: I think I can handle it (:
Josh did a great job of planning my party and getting everything together for it. I had so much fun and felt honored to be surrounded by my family and so many of my closest friends! I think the final count was 27 adults and 11 kids!
Beth, Lindsey, Jill, and I
(I thought Kelly was in this picture, but she managed to escape it.)
Me with my sisters: Katrina, Becca, Erin, and Amy
Becca decorated my cake...it turned out so cute!
We got these fun, tall sparkler candles that were very difficult to blow out! I blame it on the candles, not me. (:
The Hecht Home Brewpub was a popular spot... for the guys mainly (: Papa had two fresh brews on tap named especially for my party: Little Pearl Porter and Hoppy Birthday IPA.
Me with my parents.
Thank you all for such a great party!
For more pictures check out Katrina's blog (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Gretchen! You look amazing for 30! Actually you would look amazing for 25! :) I'm glad you got to have such a fun party! Good job, Josh! :) I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

It WAS a very fun party! May the birthday joy spread like the smoke from those 30 candles for days and days and remind you how loved and special you are, Greta'!!!<3

M&P