Sunday, April 13, 2008

Women's Retreat

I spent all day Saturday at a women's retreat at Grove Christian Camp in Cottage Grove. It was a gorgeous day! In the five years we've been going to that camp I don't think we've ever had a sunny weekend...it has always been chilly and rainy. So, it was especially nice to focus on God and spend time with good friends, while enjoying the great scenery--all in the sunshiny, warm weather! It was so relaxing and FUN.

My mom and I at lunch.
Sydney and Becca
During our free time Becca, Mom, Robin, and I went on a walk down to the covered bridge.
Me with my sister, Becca, and Robin, who is like a sister to us (:
Also during free time a group from Hosanna Dance Studio performed for us. Several of them go to our church, including three high school girls who are in my small group. I was so proud of them & impressed with their dancing ability!
I have to say a special THANK YOU to my mother-in-law who helped take care of my boys so that Josh could get some work done on our house. I really appreciated her willingness to do that so I could go on the retreat! Also, thank you so much to my dad and father-in-law for working on the house with Josh!

1 comment:

hechtr said...

It WAS so fun having you at the retreat for such an awesome- sunny-your-favorite-kind-of-day! God loves ya! and so do I! ;)
<3 Mom
ps: have you checked/shown Ronan cousin Melissa's most-recent blog entry??