Friday, April 29, 2011

My Birthday

April 8th~ I had a wonderful time celebrating my 33rd birthday throughout our very busy weekend!  Kelly treated me to lunch at Dickie Jo's --so yummy and fun to have some girl time! (Ronan was at school, and Becca offered to watch Griffin and Tate for me.  Thanks, Becca!)

Ronan had a baseball game that evening, so as soon as Josh got off work we picked up mini pizzas at Papa's Pizza and headed to the game.  Afterward, we went home and I got to open my presents from Josh & the boys.
I got some cute spring shirts and a nice food processor/blender that I had been wanting! (:
Saturday was filled with the baseball opening ceremony, a baseball game, and a last-minute trip to Albany for Dylan's party (pics coming soon).  Then, after church on Sunday, we celebrated my birthday with my side of the family.  My parents put together a delicious burrito/taco bar for lunch: 
Josh (with Ronan & Griffin's help) made my cake--an orange supreme cake with chocolate frosting.  It was very yummy!  Griffin had been asking to make a princess cake for me, so Josh bought princess candles--and then Becca cut out the princesses from the candle package to add to the decor. (:

So much to be thankful for!  My wonderful Josh, who is so perfect for me and such an amazing dad to our boys!. (:  I never imagined that I would have three sons, but they each bring me so much joy! Life is exciting and I am looking forward to all the fun years ahead!
I felt so loved & spoiled by all of my family--what a blessing! (:
Present time!
My parents gave me (& Tate) a signed stink bomb onesie with my cousin Dan's artwork on it, from his recent art show. (:  To see it up close click here and you'll find it under his personal art.
I also got some cute shirts from the Henrys, money and stuff from my parents (:, and an exercise hula hoop from the Chases!

No comments: