|Photo by Uncle Erik!|
- Tate survived his 1st big road trip! 15 hours in the car each way, thankfully it was mostly during the night so he & his brothers could sleep! He was a rock star traveller!
- Tate learned to say "doggy" in California and also learned to clap his hands!
- He has 2 bottom teeth and likes to eat all kinds of food.
- He wears size 6-12 month clothes, pulls himself up to standing, and crawls so fast!
- He loves the water (bath time & swimming)
- He is learning new words and sounds everyday: Mama, Dada/Daddy, "num num", "nigh nigh", "bah" for ball, and doggy!