Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hecht Family Easter

On the day before Easter we all gathered at Memaw & Papa's house to decorate eggs!  The Murphy-Hecht family (cousin Dan, his wife, Brooke, and daughters, Summer & Kara) came down from Portland to join in the fun!  Erik was also able to come down from Seattle! It was great to have the whole family together for the weekend. (:
The kids waiting patiently for Memaw to get the dye ready.
The Murphy-Hecht fam
Griffin & Finn focusing on their eggs.
Tate was interested for a few minutes. (:
Kara organizing her pretty eggs.
Ronan jammin' with Uncle Erik
Tate's first taste of Peeps!
Next everyone came to our house for dinner and my birthday celebration (My birthday was the next day...on Easter!) 
I made these bird nest treats. (:
We had a Mexican food feast!  Mom & Becca made enchiladas, and we added some side dishes.
After dinner the kids got to hunt for eggs! Each family had a designated color to look for. (:
Excited boys!
I made my birthday dessert...caramel apple cheesecake bars. (:
This picture was somewhat posed, but just goes to show how lively my party was. Haha!  (;

No comments: