Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother's Day

May 13th~ My boys gave me some sweet handmade gifts for Mother's Day (:
(It was really bright outside, so it was hard to get a picture of us all looking at the camera!)
Ronan made a card and drew a picture of the two of us.
Griffin made me a card and gave me a flower that he planted at school.
(Josh & the boys also gave me two lounge chairs for our back deck!)
After church we had lunch at Memaw & Papa's house, and celebrated Mother's Day with my mom and sisters.
Becca with her three big kids: Cohen, Tyler, & Sadie
Katrina and her boys:  Finn & Cedar
Me & my boys
(:
My mom & Me (:
Later that afternoon we met up with Josh's side of the family at Emerald Park to celebrate Mother's Day with his mom & sisters (and Grammie, too).  Our boys love the skate park there, so we came prepared!
Josh starts 'em out young. Ha ha!

Amy with her kids: Emma, Macey, & Ethan

Erin with her three: Lydia, Audrey, & Dylan
Our gifts to Josh's mom
Tate loungin' with his big cousins.
Sweet mom & daughter picture (:
Josh & Ronan playing catch

No comments: