Thursday, May 24, 2012

Women's Retreat

I went to our church's annual women's retreat during the weekend of April 20-22nd.  It had been a couple of years since I stayed for the whole weekend, so I was really looking forward to it and getting to spend time with my favorite sisters (& mom) and girlfriends. (;
We stayed in cabins at Grove Christian Camp in Cottage Grove. 
Becca, Sydney, & me 
Cute little bacon & egg goodie made with white chocolate, pretzels, and a M&M
Kelly was one of the speakers this year, and she did an incredible job sharing her story in front of 90 women?!?  She was so brave--definitely one of my heroes!
Craft Time...
I got to try Zumba for the first time!!
The weather was beautiful the whole weekend, which is so rare this time of the year.   

Stephanie & baby Matthew
Baby Matthew wanted to check out the photo (:


sisters
Cheryl & Lindsey
Mom & Outi (Katrina's mom-in-law)
We had fun exploring.
We stayed up late playing games...
Three "Amys" (Amy James, Amy Green, and Aimee Madsen)
Michelle & Katie--some of the brave mamas that stayed the weekend with their babies!
The Hecht girls
Sisters
The Whole Group!!

No comments: