Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day Part 1

Father's Day was such a busy and full day for us that I had to break it down into two parts. The kids and I actually started celebrating Josh on Saturday by letting him sleep in and serving him breakfast in bed. (: He has been working so hard lately and rarely gets to sleep in, so this was a real treat for him! That evening we went as a family to see Kung Fu Panda, which was Ronan's idea of something he and Daddy would enjoy doing together. He was right! They loved it. (: Griffin and I got to watch a good chunk of the beginning and the end of the movie, but I took him on a stroll in the mall when he started getting too vocal and active.

OK, back to Sunday. We rode our bikes to church (3 miles) and then to my parent's house (2 miles) to have a BBQ with my sisters and their families. Erik is in Missouri right now filming an episode of Trick My Truck! We missed having him there, but we are all very excited that he has this opportunity!

We all had fun celebrating the dads of the family--
Josh, Aaron, Kenton, and Papa
Sadie sure loves the babies of the family (:
Our Family
We hardly ever get pictures of the two of us together...
Same for Aaron and Becca (:
The Henry Family
Katrina, Papa, Me, Becca
Miss Sadie Renee
I really like this picture that Josh took--too bad my eyes are closed, it was just so bright outside!

Becca and Cohen
Sadie, Ronan, and Tyler wrestling with Papa
We were amazed with how easily the kids could climb this fence! They all wanted to play in the baseball field, but it was time to leave...so this was their attempt to rebel (:
From my parent's house we continued riding our bikes to Ashley and Camilla's house (5 miles) to quickly check out their garage sale (they are moving to Norway in a few weeks). We ended up visiting for awhile and eating leftover graduation cake & strawberries (: We are really going to miss them when they move!!

No comments: