Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sprinker fun with cousins!

Our kids were so excited to get to play with the Creager cousins two weekends in a row! Brad was coaching in a basketball tournament at LCC, so the Greens offered to watch the kids since Grammie and Grandpa were at the coast. Josh was working on the house, so I walked with our kids over to Amy and Jon's house...and then we all strolled/walked over to the mall (3 adults with 7 kids!!). We got some funny looks from people and someone even asked Jon if all the kids belonged to him. (: The kids did great as we shopped for some last minute Father's Day gifts. When we got back to the Green's house we set up the sprinkler and played in the backyard.

Sweet Dylan
Lydia and Ronan were the only ones who really ran through the sprinkler (: They loved it.
Ronan, Lydia, Audrey, and Dylan warming up on the blanket.
Griffin and Macey
Ethan sitting in the dump truck (:
I know I say it a lot, but I love that our kids get to grow up living close to their grandparents, aunts & uncles, and cousins! I didn't have that growing up and I often wish I had! It is such a JOY to watch the cousins growing up together and developing strong relationships with each other.

3 comments:

Jon and Amy said...

What a fun day! Thanks again for bringing your kids over to play- I love the cousin time, too!

Kenton Henry said...

Way to be brave & go for it! That's so cool that the kids did well in the store for you. :) Fun!

Jesse and Carolyn said...

That is totally wonderful that all the cousins are so close! I think that all the time about your family! I got to see my 14 month old nephew and meet my 3 month nephew this past weekend, but it's sad that the visits aren't very often. You guys are lucky!! :)