Monday, June 30, 2008

Pool Fun!

Our friend's pool is now open for the summer! It is so kind and generous of them to let us come swimming whenever we want to (: We went there with the Chases and Fullers (minus all the husbands).

It's been hot here lately, so the pool water was actually really comfortable. We were SO impressed with how well all of the kids did for the 1st swim of the season! Tyler, Sadie, and Ronan have always been super brave in the water, but today Cohen and Griffin really surprised us in how excited they were about swimming!

Tyler, Micah, and Sadie
I was babysitting Miles, our neighbor friend, so he came along with us. His mom (April) told me that she didn't think he would want to get in the water, but he stayed in for the whole 2 hours...just floating around in the tube with his life jacket on. (:
Griffin wasn't too thrilled about wearing a life jacket at first, but he soon forgot about it.
I didn't get any pictures of him in the water because I had to stay right with him the whole time. He liked jumping into my arms from the side of the pool and swimming all around holding onto a noodle (:
Ronan went down the slide a few times and had a ton of fun jumping into the pool! He's getting closer to being ready to swim without water wings. We'll have to practice the next time Josh is there with us.
So many fun things to do in the Summer! I love it!

1 comment:

Kenton Henry said...

Ooooh. I'm excited to go swimming. :) Where did you get Griffin's life jacket? I need to find one for Finn.