Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Retirement Party

We celebrated my Dad's retirement from LCC on Saturday with a Happy Hour style party at my parent's house. There was a great turnout and everyone had a really fun time!
The house and backyard were packed with friends and family along with lots of Papa's former students and co-workers from Lane.
(Mom and Papa with Bill and Rayma--our good friends from Roseburg.)
My cousins, Hannah & Eleanor, helped entertain our kiddos and even took them to the playground! It was fun for the kids and nice for us adults to get to enjoy the party (:

(Ronan, Sadie, Eleanor, and Cohen)

Carolyn & Jesse and Kenton & Katrina
Mark and Aaron (sporting his mohawk!)
Robin, Becca, and I
Mom and Aunt Robin
Griffin with some of his cousins- Finley, Sadie, and Ethan
My siblings and I got Papa a new pocket watch--Let the Good Times Roll!
Congratulations on this exciting new phase of life!!

No comments: