Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun Day Monday

Our week started off with a fun day of playgrounds and visiting friends. In the morning the kids and I went to the Henry's park with Katrina, Carolyn, and Finley. I love Katrina's post, so you can check it out if you want to see more pictures. She got some cute ones (:

Griffin loves tunnels!
He had fun crawling after Finn and exploring all the play equipment.
Ronan's favorite thing at this playground is the spinning toy. He liked getting dizzy!
Later on in the day I got a call from my good friend, Terra, who was in town with her husband and kids. They live in Wisconsin, and the last time they were here in Eugene Griffin was just a few weeks old! They were looking for something fun to do and I had the evening free, so we decided to meet up and go to the park (Grammie's park). Terra's parents live next door to Josh's parents (they all grew up together)...and Terra and I have been friends since we were in middle school! It was so much fun hanging out with their family!

Griffin, Ronan, Colson, and Kaden playing in the sand together.
Pretending to be animals in a cage (:
Kylee and Ronan
Griffin on the merry-go-round with Colson and Kaden.
Terra and I!

No comments: