Friday, December 30, 2011

Baking Day

December 22nd~ Becca and I got together at my house to try out Ann Schar's famous bread dough recipe!   It was a first for us, even though we have seen Ann's demonstration twice. (:  We decided to finally do it on our own!  We made each made a Christmas tree, a batch of cinnamon rolls, and Becca made a batch of dinner rolls.  Everything turned out wonderfully!!  It was easier than we thought it would be, which is always nice!  (Katrina was planning to join us, but she ended up not feeling well that day.  We'll have to do it again next year!) 
Sadie helped out, too!
Cinnamon rolls before going in the oven.
Making my Christmas tree...
Before
After
The next day, the boys and I made sugar cookies together.
I tried out a new recipe for Peppermint Whoopie Pies (:  They were yummmy!!

No comments: