Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MOG Brunch

This group of women is such a blessing in my life!  I am always so thankful for the encouragement I receive from this group, and how each of them minister to each other.  We have had such an amazing year so far--lots of newcomers, along with a strong core group that has been together for a few years.  We all had a wonderful time at our annual Christmas brunch, with lots of great food, a fun gift exchange, and an extra-special service project!
Top Row: Ann, Becca, Katie, Sydney, Amy, Katie, Mom, Leah, Betsy, Susan, Debbie, Amy, Deena, & Malia
Middle: me, Catie, Christy, Stephanie, Kristen, Misty, & Katie
Bottom: Darci, Lindsey, Erin, Amy, Kelly, & Tiya
Malia's brother is in the army stationed in Afghanistan.  We have "adopted" his platoon and  at the brunch we assembled care packages to send to them.
It was neat to see everyone getting involved in this project!
Our Moms of Grace Leadership Team: Kelly, Amy, me, Sydney, & Becca

No comments: